Calendar - Worship Services
Return to In-Person Worship
Although we are delighted to see faces in the pews again, we realize that not everyone is ready to worship inside the building. This is very much a personal decision. We assure you that our live-stream worship service will continue to be a priority as well. For those who decide to return to worship in the building, please adhere to our COVID-safety plan.
- Please do not attend a service in person if you are at all unwell, or if you have any reason to suspect that you have been exposed to COVID.
- We strongly recommend that only those who are vaccinated attend worship service. If you are not vaccinated, please take every precaution to protect yourself from infection.
- Please be respectful of others and maintain a reasonable distance away from other worshippers. Do not sit directly in front of or behind another worshipper. The pews are long so it should be easy to give yourself some space.
- Masks are required when entering and exiting the building. You may remove your mask when you are seated in your pew but masks must be worn if you are singing.
- Please sanitize your hands when you enter the building and after you touch any common surfaces.
- Only one person at a time in the washroom please.
- We understand that everyone is excited to worship in community again, but please do not socialize in the building before or after church. It is much safer to socialize outside in the parking lot. Please be respectful of the distance between members of different households.
Holy Cross Lutheran Preaching Station, Hope, BC
We are unable to offer services in Hope during the COVID pandemic. Please join us for online worship from St. Paul's, Chilliwack. Services begin at 10:00 am and remain on the website for four weeks Watch the service now. For more information contact our local representative Linda Vandermeulen at 604-869-2073