Calendar - Worship Services
Worshiping safely ... and in love
Our province is beginning to ease its restrictions on gatherings, but we want to protect others by carefully following the directions of our health departments. Although we are allowing up to 50 people to gather in the church building for worship, our primary means of worshiping will continue to be the on-line service for the foreseeable future.
Live-stream - or in-person by reservation - at 10:00 am
The service is followed immediately a brief Children's video-based program and a Bible Study led by Pastor
You may also watch our 10:00 am Worship Service and education programs as a recording on the website at any time after the live broadcast
In-person worship with limited seating - ... and LOTS of physical distancing!
- Under no circumstances may a person attend church if they have any symptoms of COVID-19 or have any reason to believe that they have been exposed to the virus in the past 2 weeks. Do not attend if you have been advised by a health official to self-isolate for any reason.
- Maximum of 50 people per service.
- Attendance is by request on a first come-first serve basis. If you wish to attend a service, please contact the church office early in the week you wish to attend. We will need to know how many in your household plan to attend and how many would like to receive communion. Phone 604-792-9577 or 604-793-2639 or email [email protected]
- Seating is assigned. A seating chart is posted on the entrance door. Pews are numbered to assist you in finding the correct seat.
- Holy Communion - with appropriate physical distancing - will be celebrated every Sunday. Instructions on how to safely receive Holy Communion will be provided at the worship service.
- All those attending a live service will be expected to adhere to our strict infection-control policies in the building. Hand sanitizer must be used and face masks or shields must be worn if you are intending to sing. We will have disposable masks available for those who do not have their own. We also recommend wearing face masks when you are entering or exiting the building. You may remove your masks when you are seated and not singing.
- Strict physical distancing is in effect at all times. You must remain at least six feet (two meters) away from anyone who is not in your household.
Holy Cross Lutheran Preaching Station, Hope, BC
We are unable to offer services in Hope during the COVID pandemic. Please join us for online worship from St. Paul's, Chilliwack. Services begin at 10:30 am and remain on the website for four weeks Watch the service now. For more information contact our local representative Linda Vandermeulen at 604-869-2073